A couple
days ago some of us children dressed up. It was fun! Russel was a clown (
quite literally), Bo, Justice, Lily Ann and I were scotch highlanders!
William was a castle page part of the time and a knight the other part.
The boys decided that they needed to make swords and then we had a
tournament. Lily Ann and Emaline cheered them on and gave bouquets to
the victors! At first Lily Ann would not let me take pictures of her,
and it was not until I dressed up that we got some photos.
Unfortunately I did not get any pictures of Bo and Justice as
highlanders.Maybe I can add some more pictures at a later
time.
Enjoy!!
 |
| Russel was dressed up like a clown. He was acting like one too!! |
 |
| Lily Ann and Farrah (Yours truly) dressed up as scotch girls. | |
 |
| Under the cassia tree. |
 |
| Picking flowers. |
 |
| The princess ( Emaline ) was making chocolate ice cream for Mama. | |
 |
| Sir William Wallace!!! |
 |
| Alayna made a page outfit for William. I'm not sure what he was doing in this picture! |
 |
| William and Bo. |
No comments:
Post a Comment
Hello!
We would love to hear from you. If you would like to leave us a comment, it would be encouraging!
God bless you!
~The Feldman Family~