Saturday, September 29, 2012

We went to Legoland!

Friday the 28th, our whole family went to Legoland. A family we know (the Kelsy's) had invited us to come with them, since they had 28 free tickets! So the entry was completely free, we had a wonderful time, and nobody got lost.
Entrance.
The whole party going through mini- land. (A part of Legoland.)
A beautiful water fall.
Evan, Daddy, Bo, and Mr. Kelsy on the "Technic" roller coaster.  (Evan in front, Daddy in the back.)

The "flying school" roller coaster. Daddy, Mama, Mr. Kelsy, Mrs. Kelsy, Jaynee, Sean, Evan, Farrah, and Bo went on this one!
Mr. Kelsy's father,"Pops."
William at driving school...
Bo..
Justice...
And Lily Ann.
Evan, Bo, Daddy, and Justice, at boating school. Mama, Russell and I, were in the boat behind them.
Emaline in the sharks mouth!
The ''Beetle bounce."  Emaline, Bo, and Me.
Left to right: William, Justice, Sean, Farrah, Jaynee, and Lily Ann.
So thirsty!
Eating lunch right outside the gates, in the shade, and on the grass. What a perfect spot!
Jaynee and Sean on the "Merry go round."
William and Bo.
Justice, Farrah, and Russell.
View from the "Island in the sky."
Mama, Russell, Alayna, Farrah, and I went to cyprus gardens. (A part of Legoland.)
The HUGE Banyan tree!
I managed to put the camera on self timer here.

                                                                 I hope you enjoyed!
                                                                        ~Savana~



























No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello!
We would love to hear from you. If you would like to leave us a comment, it would be encouraging!
God bless you!
~The Feldman Family~