Monday, March 11, 2013

Little ones

Titus Smith. I just love this little fellow! We saw him a couple days ago at a wedding we attended at our church. He goes to a church in Jacksonville.

This is my "little buddy," Ephraim Maxon.

I can't remember her name... She goes to the same church as Titus.

Ephraim again! *smile*

Ephraim's little sister, Cherish. I'm sure you could guess who's holding her... Evan, of course! Ephraim and Cherish go to our church. The Maxon family actually came over to our house this past Lord's Day! That's when I got these pictures. 




                                                                            

1 comment:

  1. Adorable!! These little ones are all SO precious, and I love how clearly you captured their sweet faces! It looks like you may even get to hold Amy a litte more often now too, Savana! =)
    Hugs,
    Charity

    ReplyDelete

Hello!
We would love to hear from you. If you would like to leave us a comment, it would be encouraging!
God bless you!
~The Feldman Family~