Tuesday, April 9, 2013

My newest project...

A few days ago, I found this pattern on the internet... A quilted table runner! I started yesterday, and finished it today. To get the tutorial: Click Here.

It's a great way to use your scraps! I had so many, I didn't have to use one of them twice!

Sick siblings in the background:(

The backing is some fabric we had stored in the sewing/storage/computer room for awhile, and this was a perfect way to use it up!



 It's supposed to get even nicer after it's washed. (I haven't done so yet)

1 comment:

  1. Savi ~

    I love the runner and what a great way to use up some of the scraps! It will make a nice talking piece too, as you surely can point out each of the scraps and what was originally made from them...so many lovely skirts, jumpers, dresses, etc.

    Blessings to you and your family ~

    Mrs. Smith

    P.S. I hope you are all settling in to your new home/homestead and pray your momma is doing well.

    ReplyDelete

Hello!
We would love to hear from you. If you would like to leave us a comment, it would be encouraging!
God bless you!
~The Feldman Family~