| In the thick of it! Mrs. Street (a lady from our church) came over right after the birth... she wanted to be here for it, but didn't make it in time. :( |
| Mrs. Tyus weighing Anna-Frances. She was 7 pounds, 8 ounces. |
| Sorry the quality isn't that great. Mrs. Tyus was just checking her out, to make sure everything was fine. |
| Sweet content little girl! |
| Farrah was the fourth to hold her. |
| I was *forced* to use auto in these... She did quite a bit of sleeping after she was born. |
| Sweet big brother... I guess Lily Ann was pondering the exciting day we had just gone through! |
Isaiah 26: 3
Thou wilt keep him in perfect peace, whose mind is stayed on thee: because he trusteth in thee.
Precious pictures! The verse sure fit that day! I love how delighted and protective Bo looks with Anna Frances in the last one. =) How wonderful for her to have 12 of you to love and take joy in her!
ReplyDeleteLove and Blessings,
Charity