Monday, November 25, 2013

Our WONDERFUL grandmother...

Just had a birthday!
Mamaw's birthday was November 17th. We celebrated it this past Thursday with the Coopers.
Mamaw is such a servant, encourager, prayer- warrior, and loving grandmother. She pours out everything she has for others. It was such a blessing being able to have a day set aside to celebrate her. We thank God for giving us such a grandmother!

Here's a few snapshots from the BIG day!
The one and only photo of "the birthday girl" that I got:(

Recently, we got FOURTEEN hay bales! They are *supposed* to last us through the winter... but as you can see, they are a HIGH traffic area! { A rather expensive play toy as the young ones view it:)))}

I think James's hair matches the hay *perfectly.*



Our main games, are running around and around as fast as we can, and dodge ball.


Up in the tree tops!
The amazing cake that Farrah made. Sadly, some of us had sore throats, so we couldn't eat it:(
It was a carrot cake, with nuts, coconut and pineapple.


Mamaw with her faithful "buddies!"
Do you like the color, or B&W?


 "A woman that feareth the Lord, she shall be praised!"
Proverbs 31:30




2 comments:

  1. What sweet times you captured, Savana! Your Mamaw sure is a wonderful, godly example...just the lil' I've been around her has been a blessing! I love the verse you chose.

    I like the b&w best for that last picture. And those haybales...what fun! They'd make a great photo prop too! =)

    Love to you...
    Charity

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know, those hay bales are *PERFECT* for a prop! The only problem is, they're off limits now because we were taring them up to much:) I like the B&W best too!
    Love to you...
    Savana

    ReplyDelete

Hello!
We would love to hear from you. If you would like to leave us a comment, it would be encouraging!
God bless you!
~The Feldman Family~