A couple weekends ago, Daddy, Evan, Farrah and I flew up to Michigan for a friend's wedding. It was the first time that Farrah and I had flown, and everybody (besides Daddy) to see snow! It was so neat to finally touch and wade around in those beautiful, fluffy clouds! I only wish the rest of my family could have been there, for the first experience.
The wedding was very special, and really glorified the Lord! Farrah, Evan, and I had responsibilities in it, so I wasn't able to get many pictures. =( Farrah and I played some of the music, and Evan was the "sound man". Everything went well for us, and it was neat how the Lord answered prayers even to very little matters!
 |
| Grand Rapids, here we come! |
 |
| Off we go into the wild blue yonder! |
 |
| The AWESOME view from the airliner! |
 |
| Flying over Tennessee mountains I believe. |

 |
| We knew we were getting close when it started looking like this=) |
 |
| Driving to their house from the airport. |
 |
The church was perfect for the wedding! (And beautifully decorated!)
Morning of the wedding: |
 |
| Benjamin practicing his song he sang to Haley, with Farrah and I, a few hours before the wedding. |
 |
| The Bride and her two brothers. |
 |
Bridesmaids!
During the Ceremony:
|
 |
| Mr. Stagg and his family sang "Great is Thy Faithfulness". |
 |
| The Siefka family sang "At Calvary". |
 |
I only took a couple pictures during the actual wedding... The parents were praying over Benjamin and Haley.
After the Ceremony: |
 |
| The wedding party taking pictures... |
 |
| Mr. and Mrs. Benjamin Siefka! |
 |
| Having a time of sharing about Benjamin and/or Haley. |
 |
| Yummy dinner=) |
 |
| They had lots of pies instead of wedding cake. |
 |
| What a special time! Praise the Lord for bringing those two together, and for allowing some of us to witness it! |
No comments:
Post a Comment
Hello!
We would love to hear from you. If you would like to leave us a comment, it would be encouraging!
God bless you!
~The Feldman Family~