As usual, apologies first...=) This post is crazily late, since I know I said I'd be posting soon about Farrah's visit to her future in-laws in MI. In this case "soon" is over a month later...
In one week, Joshua and Farrah had a big crew come over and blitz their house. It needed a good bit of work, and thanks to hard and fast workers, is now comfortably livable! This was from 9/8-9/15.
Enjoy=)
 |
| Joshua and Farrah's adorable house in Fountain, MI=) |
 |
| The basement is a little 10'x10' room. |
 |
| Downstairs bathroom needed a lot of attention, which by the end of the week was taken care of! |
 |
| Same for the kitchen... It is truly amazing all that they accomplished in that week! Praise the Lord! |
 |
| The living room |
 |
| Most of the wood flooring was painted, so they rented some sanders to get all that off. |
 |
| Such a dainty staircase, which has always been something Farrah likes! |
 |
| View from the top of the staircase. |
 |
| Thanks to panorama! |
 |
| Hard working Bride-to be! |
 |
| Helpful Stephen pressure washing the outside! |
 |
| Even some of their church family came to help! |
 |
| #mostadorableworkersoncrew =) |
 |
| Floors are transforming! |
 |
| Destruction before Construction=) Daniel knocks out part of a wall upstairs, and builds a new bathroom! |
 |
| Some places needed new flooring... |
 |
| Short break for pizza! |
 |
| Sanding until 2:00 AM! |
 |
| Painting! |
 |
| With floors sanded and waxed, and the walls painted, this place is turning into a pretty little nest! |
 |
| The addition! |
 |
| Laundry room! |
 |
Through wisdom is an house builded; and by understanding it is established. Pro. 24:3 |
Thank you so much Savana, for posting the pictures; they were worth the wait, and I know how busy you all have been with sewing and making preparations for the soon to be wedding!! Amazing, all the work that was accomplished in only a week!! Looks like all the experience that Farrah has had helping her Mother and her Mamaw with various painting projects has really paid off!! I'm looking forward to seeing some pictures once the furniture is in and the curtains are up, but first, the wedding!! To God be the glory!! Love to all, Mamaw
ReplyDeleteThank you for commenting, Mamaw! Sorry it did take me too long to get to this... I'm hoping to post about Evan's trip next!
ReplyDeleteLove you!
I think that that is the most darling little house that I have seen!! I love it, especially the kitchen! I'm so excited for them both!!
ReplyDeleteI think so too=) Thanks for commenting, JoHannah!
ReplyDelete