Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Feldman girls at the horses.

Today, Alayna, Farrah, Lily Ann, and I went to the horses.{I know this is getting old!} Alayna rode Tammy, while Lily Ann, Farrah, and I, walked around and took pictures, and ate grape fruit! We had a very nice time.

The best self shot I've ever taken:)

The picture doesn't do it justice!


Farrah and Tammy.

Wampum was interested in the camera!
Funniest {and blurriest} picture of the day!


Grooming Tammy.

Yawning for food!:)


Good ol' country girls!


Lily Ann...
 

 
 
Farrah "baby sat" Tammy, for awhile.

An enjoyable job!

Getting worked up for...

Riding!!!
                                           
~Savana~

2 comments:

  1. You growing your bangs out, Savy? It does look nice for a change! The self portrait turned out great, and I especially like the "country girls" and "funniest picture"! Thank you so much for your work for I'm enjoying the fruit of your labours. =)
    Blessings to you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Savi ~

    The self-portrait is very sweet with remnants of FL autumn evident. :D And wow, the photo of Wampum ~ SUPER close, curious isn't he? ;D

    Always a joy to see your skills growing.

    Blessings to all ~

    Mrs. Smith

    ReplyDelete

Hello!
We would love to hear from you. If you would like to leave us a comment, it would be encouraging!
God bless you!
~The Feldman Family~