Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Russell, Fall, Kids, siblings.

I really enjoy photography, and I have been waiting and saving for just the right camera... So while I am waiting, I am trying to improve my skills with the camera I have. Earlier, I took Russell out for a while and took a photo shoot of him. I'm only posting a few of him, and then some others of different things...
I am sure you know who this is now:)

That spot on his face is my only regret in this one:)




He loved playing with his dump truck!

The one nice thing about my current camera, is that it takes good close ups.


This is certainly not the best quality picture, but I thought it was cute.

Cappy...

Cappy says: "Ooooo... look how pretty I am!" He could see himself in the lens, and he loves his own reflection:)


Russell loves letting the kids suck on his fingers, and they think it's there bottle!
This is Cassy, she was supposed to be a mate for Cappy, but he refuses to even think about liking her:(


These ducks are for sale, since we are moving.


William had been following me around, asking if he could take a picture, so I let him.

This is a "quick smile, Lily Ann!" as I'm walking by her, picture!

 ~Savana~

2 comments:

  1. Hi Savana,
    This is Farrah. I enjoyed seeing your post! I like all the pictures, especially the one of "Pretty Bird"!
    Love you,
    ~Farrah~

    ReplyDelete
  2. You capture the sweetest things of each day so well Savana... all the cute smiles, cheerful faces, and happy hearts. ;)

    Wonderful Job. ;)

    Blessings,
    ~Shannon~

    ReplyDelete

Hello!
We would love to hear from you. If you would like to leave us a comment, it would be encouraging!
God bless you!
~The Feldman Family~