Saturday, February 16, 2013

More pictures...

    Here are some random pictures...

Farrah playing the violin


Mabel, {Alayna's nubian goat.}


Nelly, {Alayna's Saanen goat.}

William took this picture of me playing the piano..

Lily Ann's guppy..

A sunset a few days ago.

I was trying to capture the steam from the little guys tea this morning.


Alayna and Evan milking the cow. This is how they do it without a stanchion.



This picture looks like it was taken in Antarctica! {It was pretty chilly this morning!}


These little rascals would NOT stop chewing on my skirt:)

I was laughing cause Alayna looked SOOO funny taking a picture... {She is NOT a photographer!} But she did a good job on this photo.


Justice posing for me.


Bo chopped a tree down today, and then Colin Limbeek came over later and helped chop it up for firewood.
Little rascal chewing on trash!


Mr. Meyers came over right  before lunch.

Colin and Russell.

Puppy says "Hi"

1 comment:

  1. Savi ~

    It looks like everyone is settling into the new homestead {family and animals alike}. Although, I have not commented the past few posts, I have enjoyed them all and the pictures you have been taking. You are doing well capturing the essence of your family. Send my regards to your mother ~ praying she is feeling well these days.

    Blessings ~

    Mrs. Smith

    ReplyDelete

Hello!
We would love to hear from you. If you would like to leave us a comment, it would be encouraging!
God bless you!
~The Feldman Family~