Friday, February 15, 2013

My new camera!!!

 Today my Nikon d40 came in! Thanks to my big brother who brought it back from the post office as a surprise for me! {He went up there when I didn't know it} He walked in the door with a HUGE smile on his face, and I saw the box in his hand... and then I'm sure you would know the rest!
Anyway, here are my first pictures...

Cappy in flight!
Precious...

Little troop running for me as FAST as there little legs could carry them.

Mr. and Mrs. Meyers dropped by for a visit. {They are a couple from our church}

Emaline was humming a tune the WHOLE time I was taking pictures of her...

 Hope you enjoyed! (I did:)

Savana























4 comments:

  1. Praise the Lord!! I'm thrilled for you! The picture quality is just amazing...I know you'll be having fun clickin' away for many days to come! =) What a very sweet, thoughtful surprise!! I can tell you had a great day! =)
    Love and blessings... <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have enjoyed "clickin'" away for the last five days or so since I got it! You will be seeing more posts on here for sure:)
      Thank you for so faithfully commenting~
      Savana

      Delete
  2. The pictures are wonderful! I see the quality difference, for sure. But - the camera doesn't take the good pictures, you do! Having a good camera just allows your creativity and skill to grow. I'm sure you're loving your new camera!

    Enjoy it :)
    Emily

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Emily! I enjoy seeing the photos of Georgia on your blog... she is such a cutie! And you are right, I AM loving my new camera!
      Blessings~
      Savana

      Delete

Hello!
We would love to hear from you. If you would like to leave us a comment, it would be encouraging!
God bless you!
~The Feldman Family~