Monday, November 17, 2014

Autumn Days Photo-Shoot of Annie- Frannie=)

As usual, Anna-Frances is just a pile of joy and energy; way too cute to pass up the opportunity of takin' fall pictures! Well, even though I mostly post pictures of my little siblings, it's better than none at all, right? And, it keeps the GRAND grand-parents up to date on how much they've grown!



"Deedah?" That is how she says my name...=) I never tire of hearing it called, although hundreds of times a day!=)

Her squinty smile... Seeing what "Weeyum" {William} is doing [grin]=)



Running laps...


Tired now.

"Push me on the swing Deedah!"

Don't worry, she is not as far off the ground as it looks=)

Playing with Kepper.

Backed off... looks kinda scary!

And lastly, a quick photo captured by Justice, right before we went in to eat lunch. I don't know why it is that little people like to close their eyes when told to smile... But they do...=)=)
For the LORD GOD is a sun and shield: the LORD will give grace and glory: no good thing will he withhold from them that walk uprightly.
                                          Psalm: 84:11

1 comment:

  1. What sweet, sweet photos! I don't mean just in technicality though the photography is excellent, but Anna Frances is adorable. I don't think she is the only one of the Feldman children to have had a squinty grin. Did you make her pretty dress, Savana? Even though I'm not one of the GRAND grandparents, I enjoy seeing your siblings grow too! Thank you for sharing. Love, Mrs. Jones

    ReplyDelete

Hello!
We would love to hear from you. If you would like to leave us a comment, it would be encouraging!
God bless you!
~The Feldman Family~